Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca) 15ml
Be Essentially Healthy
Regular price $32.67 AUD
- Renowned for its cleansing qualities and for revitalising the appearance of skin.
- Add a couple of drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural cleaner around the house.
- Diffuse for a fresh clear aroma in the winter months.
The leaves of the Tea Tree tree were used by the Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree is best known for its cleansing properties. It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. Diffusing Tea Tree will help freshen the scent of the air.
How to Use
- For topical skin applications, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.