Pettigrain Essential Oil 15ml
Be Essentially Healthy
Regular price $55.00 AUD
- Provides a fresh, herbaceous note when used in perfume body sprays, lotions and colognes.
- Provides an aroma, calming to the senses.
- Can be used to flavour food or drink.
Petitgrain essential oil has been used for cleaning purposes. Petitgrain is distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tree. Petitgrain is widely used in the perfume industry, giving body sprays, fragrances, lotions, and colognes a fresh, herbaceous note that is popular among both women and men.
How to Use
- Diffuse for a calming and relaxing aroma. Blends well with other citrus oils, Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass.
- Before going to bed, add a few drops of Petitgrain along with Lavender or Bergamot to pillows and bedding for its aromatic benefits.
- Add one to two drops to water or juice and drink.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.