Melissa Essential Oil 5ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $77.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Uplifting and invigorating for emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Calming soothing scent to promote feelings of emotional balance in tense times.
- Promote feelings of relaxation.
Melissa officinalis, also known as lemon balm, received the name “Melissa” because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa is used as a flavour in teas and ice cream as well as with some fish dishes. Because of its positive uplifting scent, Melissa has long been used in situations of tension to help calm feelings and promote a sense of centeredness and balance. Diffusing Melissa at night can help initiate a restful sleep environment and promote emotional wellbeing.
How to Use
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest for feelings of calmness and to promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment before a restful night’s sleep.
- Add to moisturiser or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to revitalise the appearance of the skin and feel refreshed.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas