Marjoram Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Valued for its positive, calming aroma.
- Diffuse for an uplifting, herbaceous aroma.
- Used as an aromatic, topical and for food flavouring.
Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavour to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese.
How to Use
- Apply to the back of the neck to promote feelings of calmness and ease.
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply before and after exercising.
- Diffuse to refresh the air and lift your emotions.
How to UseAromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.