Geranium Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy looking skin.
- Gives hair a vibrant, healthy looking glow.
Geranium is grown for its beauty and is a staple of the perfume industry. Only a few varieties of geranium are used as essential oils. Egyptians used Geranium oil to beautify the appearance of skin. In the Victorian era, fresh geranium leaves were placed at formal dining tables as decorative pieces and to be consumed as a fresh sprig if desired; in fact, the edible leaves and flowers of the plant are often used in desserts, cakes, jellies, and teas. As an essential oil, Geranium has been used to promote the appearance of clear skin and healthy hair—making it ideal for skin and hair care products. The aroma helps promote a feeling of calm and balance.
How to Use
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify the appearance of skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturiser to make skin feel smoother.
- Geranium is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse aromatically for a calming effect.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive : Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical : Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.