Douglas Fir Essential Oil 5ml
Be Essentially Healthy
Regular price $52.00 AUD
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Promotes a clear sensation on inhalation.
- Provides an uplifting aroma.
Douglas Fir is a conifer that grows natively throughout North America. This tall, evergreen fir tree is used in the Christmas tree industry and has a lemon-scented note that’s sweet and refreshing. It is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where it is a highly invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem. By harvesting young Douglas Fir trees and using them for essential oil, doTERRA is helping combat the environmental impact of the trees overtaking the land while providing a premium conifer essential oil. Douglas Fir can also be used to cleanse the skin and provide an uplifting aroma. Blending Douglas Fir with citrus oils will create an uplifting environment and refreshing aroma.
How to Use
- Combine Douglas Fir with Wild Orange, Lemon, or Bergamot in a diffuser to provide an uplifting aroma.
- Add 1 drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for added cleansing benefits and an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse 2–3 drops with Eucalyptus, or rub into hands and inhale deeply.
- Combine with 1–2 drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical : Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Be CarefulKeep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas