Coriander Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.84 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Tightens the appearance of the skin.
Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged into the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
How to Use
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Food additive : Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.Topical : Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Enjoy a few drops in water after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear looking complexion.
- Massage into the back of neck or bottom of feet to promotes feelings of relaxation.
- After a short work out, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.