Copaiba Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
- Promotes the appearance of clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba is soothing and calming to the emotions, and can be applied topically combined with a carrier oil to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion.
How to Use
Aromatic : Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.Food additive : Add 1-2 drops to food.Topical : Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea.
- Diffuse aromatically to create a calming atmosphere.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to promote the appearance of a clear, smooth complexion and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas.