Spikenard Essential Oil 5ml
Be Essentially Healthy
Regular price $106.00 AUD
- Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Frequently used in aromatherapy and meditation for its grounding properties.
Spikenard essential oil is steam distilled from the roots of the plant and has been valued for centuries, traditionally used to anoint people of high honour and in the Ayurvedic health practices of India. Historically, Spikenard was used for its uplifting and relaxing qualities. Spikenard promotes clean, healthy looking skin. Today, the oil is commonly used in perfumes and relaxing massage oils for its woody, musty scent.
How to Use
- Diffuse or apply one to two drops to back of neck or to temples to promote feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Create a personalised fragrance by combining Spikenard with Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, and Vetiver.
- Combine with a hydrating cream for softer and smoother feeling skin.
- Add one to two drops to your favourite cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy looking, glowing skin.
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas