Lemongrass Essential Oil 15ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Refreshing and invigorating to the senses.
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage.
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling.
Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavour and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavour, Lemongrass essential oil promotes an overall sense of emotional and spiritual wellbeing. It’s also clarifying and toning when applied to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Lemongrass has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that gives you a sense of heightened awareness and positivity.
How to Use
- Combine a few drops of Lemongrass oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavour entrées and meat dishes.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
Keep out of reach of children and take care if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eyes, inner ears, nose and sensitive areas